Charges will show on your credit card as: Middle Lake Enterprises.
1) One RV, Tent, or Motorhome per site (Check in time is at 2:00 pm; Check out time is at 12 noon)
- More than one tent per site must be cleared with management.
#2) One vehicle per site. Only vehicles with permits are allowed past the barricade
#3) All Dogs must be on a leash and owners must scoop after their dog. Failure to clean up pet fecal matter (or other waste) in your campsite may result in a fee of $100.00 or more.
#4) The front gate will be locked at 10:30 pm each night and re-opened at 6:30am. If you arrive after the store closes at 9:00 your paperwork will be on the wall beside the store exit door.
#5) HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE ONLY
- Garbage cans are located at the washrooms and across from the Maintenance Shop & main dumpster site.
- Recycle must meet City of Kenora guidelines – washed cans & plastic containers ONLY. Blue bins at the Maintenance Shop & main dumpster site.
- No garbage, cans or cigarette butts permitted in the firepits. You may be charged up to a $100.00 fee if the site is left unclean.
- Do not store garbage at your site. Or leave beside the dumpsters. It will attract skunks and bears.
- PLEASE TAKE HOME large cardboard boxes, TVs, coolers, tents, chairs or any other large items. Garbage fees are one of our highest expenses and affect your camping fees. Yes, believe it or not we have found TVs and Bar fridges in the dumpster.
Depending on the season, the dumpsters may be locked to avoid attracting bears. This is how you open the dumpster (please close it properly after use. Town bears can be dangerous.
- On the left side of the dumpster is a small group of metal wafers. (see your map for pictures)
- Slide the first one back and hold, while pulling the bar forward.
- Lift the lid and place your garbage in the dumpster
- Close the lid
- Put the bar back in place. The wafer will fall back
- The dumpster is now bear proofed
#6) Quiet time is between 9 PM and 7 AM – City of Kenora Bylaw #27-2007
- Barking dogs are not allowed at any time. Please do not leave your pet unattended in the campground.
- We enforce quiet time at all times. Please respect other campers’ rights to enjoy their camping experience.
- There is no amplified music permitted at any time on the park grounds. Our park is not suitable for campers who wish to party and play music
#7) Full-Service RV Sites – Must have a proper sewer line fitting when connecting to the site plumbing. Improper attachment can result in sewer backups. Cleanup costs will be charged to those without proper attachments.
#8) Fish Cleaning House - For access to the fish cleaning house, text your Site #, Registrated site name and departure date to 807-466-8202 for your entry code. Do not give your code to other campers or open the door for other users. Your code is tied to your site and you are responsible for any user under your code. There is video surveillance in the fish house.
#9) WIFI - Our wifi system was fully replaced in 2019 and upgraded further in 2020. It is the highest grade that we are able to get in a treed campground. Unfortunately, you will find that with 80 campsites and 4 or 5 devices per site, many of whom are streaming videos, you will be frustrated sometimes with speed and availability. Wifi services are an extra benefit, but we can't guarantee then. Perhaps it is divine intervention to remind you to experience the great outdoors.
Our internet is not designed to replace Satellite service for TV viewing, nor work with Netflix, other streaming service or business meetings. Please use your 3G for this type of usage. Our internet is only designed for emails, social media and vital travel related web-searching only. We ask that you respect all campers internet needs and use your own 3G service for any streaming or that you download your TV programs at home and bring them with you.
The internet at the store picnic shelter is usually available even during times of high load.